ARCHIVE OF OLDER MODELS
THE FOLLOWING PARAGLIDERS (WITH THE SIZES IN BRACKETS) ARE AVAILABLE (where possible, the manufacturers' home pages are linked):
FUN 2 FLY
- PROFILE (24, 27, 30, DUO 35, DUO 38) - Acpuls 12 A's to all sizes; Duo's unrated; excellent beginner gliders
- AZTEC (32, 34, 36, 38) - Unrated Intermediate glider with good reputation
- XTC (SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE) - Unrated Sports Class glider, which gives hours of fun
- INCA (24, 27, 30) - Unrated Competition Glider, the most stable comp glider out
For more information on APCO http://www.apco.demon.co.uk or http://www.apco.co.za/.
- PRIMA (22, 24, 27, 30, 33) - Acpuls 12 A's, excellent beginner glider
- SANTANA (25, 28, 30, 32) - Afnor Standard rating, great entry level glider
- SIERRA (25, 28, 30, 32) - Afnor Standard / Performance (25) ratings, for the more advanced intermediate pilot
- FUTURA (27, 28, 30, 32, 38) - Afnor Performance rating, for the pilot who wants to compete without compromise
- TIGRA (28, 30, 32) - Competition glider, a chopsticks for the experienced pilot
- BAGIRA - the latest glider in the range, with an Afnor Performance rating and lots of performance! Better than the Futura, but safer than the Tigra
For more information on EDEL http://www.edel-paragliders.com/ or http://www.valley-internet.net/chp/usairborne/edel_index.html
- SPACE (S, M) - one of the first new generation gliders, safe, reliable
- ATLAS (S, M, L, XL) - DHV 1-2 rating, excellent stable performer
- QUANTUM (S, M, L) - AFNOR Standard rating, DHV 1-2 for good flying
- SABER (XS, S, M, L, XL) - AFNOR Performance rating, DHV 2, a sports class glider to dream of
- RESPONSE - latest glider in the Edel range, replacing the Saber, DHV 2 or 1/2
- SECTOR TX (S, M, L) - AFNOR Competition, DHV 3, for the experienced pilot
- GALAXY - AFNOR Tandem rating, DHV 2
REGGAE (S, M, L) - Acpuls 12A's. Great beginner glider, with speed of up to 42kph. Extremely stable
HARMONY (S, M, L, XL) - DHV 1-2 rating, Afnor Standard rating. Excellent intermediate glider with good performance
FUSION (XS, S, M, L, XL) - DHV 2 rating, Afnor Standard rating. Great sports class glider.
XMX (S, M, L) - Afnor Competition rating. One of the most stable competition gliders.
XXX (S, M, L) - Airwave's latest competition glider. Afnor Competition rating. Flown by World Champion John Pendry, it already has the reputation for stability and performance.
For more information on Airwave Gliders http://www.airwave-gliders.co.uk/ or http://home.global.co.za/%7Epawley1/
- REFLEX (M, L) - A revolutionary wing with a top speed of approx 80 kph. Tested at 20g's. Powered weight ranges from 60kg - 370kg. Originally developed for use with the paratrike, it is equally effective for paramotors and free flying. Unpowered weight ranges from 65 - 105kg (all up). Afnor rated as Standard. Comes in two sizes: medium and large. The most stable wing in the world!
Pilots should note that the weight ranges differ with different lines attached for each application: free flying, paramotor flying, and paratrike flying. The highest weights are for paratrikes with the specified lines. Pilots should state what the wing will be used for on ordering.
For more information on the REFLEX paragliders, go to http://www.reflexwings.com/index.html or http://www.reflexwings.com/docs/contact.html (the Reflex site is an amazingly difficult one to negotiate around) or the South African version http://www.paraglider.co.za/ppg/reflex.htm
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON APPLICATION